Tuesday 19 March 2013

MARCH MADNESS!

So, here we are, March 19th - spring is just around the corner. And what will I be doing later today? This:


And, yes, I do actually swear like that in my head.

What's particularly cruel about a March blizzard is that it usually arrives right after we've been given a glorious taste of spring. Last week it was relatively warm and the snow had started melting away. Sidewalks and streets were bare - I could finally ditch my winter boots for a pair of runners! Today we're back to square one.

#@&%$£*!!!

There is one thing, and one thing only, that March snow is good for. The warmer weather makes the snow sticky and wet, which is perfect for making snowmen. And so, with this in mind, I decided to post a few snowman cartoons. 

As much as I hate the snow I do like doing snowman cartoons, because snowmen are astoundingly easy to draw. Three circles - bing, bang, bong - and they don't have to be perfect. In fact, it's better if the circles are a bit wonky - makes the snowman look more natural. After all, the average snowman usually looks like this:



Let's start things off with a couple of dick jokes. Both these cartoons are available as Christmas cards from the good folks at NobleWorks.

Penis humour should be a part of
everyone's Christmas traditions.


This next one is also a NobleWorks card.


This last cartoon came about when I was messing around in my sketch pad and thought, ha ha, if I place the bottom part of the snowman in the middle he'll look like a body builder. 



Well, no use delaying the inevitable. Time to fire up the blower and get to work.

'Til next time.









No comments:

Post a Comment