Tuesday 26 March 2013

Death and Taxes


Hey gang!

It’s everyone’s favourite time of the year – TAX TIME (or as I like to call it, The Yearly Curse-a-thon). Here in good ol’ Quebec we get to do a federal AND a provincial return, so it’s twice the fun!

Anyway, no use bellyaching. As the old saying goes, the only two certainties in life are death and taxes, and so with this in mind I've decided to post a bunch of death and taxes cartoons. As you’ll see, I have way more cartoons about death than taxes because of the two I find death less depressing. If neither subject appeals to you, then perhaps this site would be more to your liking. Otherwise scroll on down. Click the images for a larger view.

Let's get things started with TAXES:




Man, those tax guys give me the willies! 

And now DEATH:







See? Doesn't Death come across as more likable? 

Well, that does it for today. For more death related cartoon fun check out my listing at CartoonStock

Later, people!


















No comments:

Post a Comment