Thursday 28 March 2013

Easter weekend


Okay, so apparently Easter Sunday is this weekend. I had no idea until my daughter pointed it out. I don’t know why, but Easter always seems to sneak up on me like this.

I would like to do a big Easter post, but the thing is I really don’t do Easter cartoons. In fact, the only two I could find were done for my hunting panel at BigGameHunt.net. I even went through all the roughs I have sitting around, and while I found cartoons for Christmas, Halloween, Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving, and even Arbour Day, I found bugger all for Easter. Why I've neglected this particular holiday is beyond me, but I do intend to remedy the situation and start writing a bevy of Easter related material so that next year’s post will be nothing short of spectacular. In the meantime, please make do with the following gags.



And now, just to pad things out a bit, here's an egg related cartoon, and while it's not technically about Easter, there is that egg / Easter connection that kind of makes it relevant to this post. (Just work with me, people!)


Well, that's it - slim pickings I know. If you're hungry for more Easter humour check out these pictures of people traumatizing kids with their creepy Easter Bunny costumes.  

Enjoy your weekend, everybody!

Later.





1 comment:

  1. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete